To advertise a job or find out more please email email@example.com
- Either the organisation or the job must be relevant to the community sector.
- Links to adverts will usually be posted on the site for up to one calendar month or less if the closing date is sooner.
- Jobs without closing dates will automatically be removed after one calendar month.
- It is the employing organisation’s responsibility to ensure they provide accurate information on their website and provide us with accurate Key Facts.
- Adverts will usually be uploaded within two working days.
- Organisations must pay for their adverts within 7 days of the advert going live or it will be removed.
- If there is no designated job webpage within your organisation website, there must be a generic vacancies page with clear contact details for job seekers to pursue for that job role.
- It is the responsibility of the organisation to ensure the website link they provide is accurate. Broken links will not be checked by AAL.
- AAL will frequently share the Community Jobs Board page within its network.
- AAL cannot guarantee the number of job applications an organisation will receive.
- AAL will not reply to any jobs seekers. This is a Community Jobs Board to advertise suitable vacancies only.
- It is at AAL’s discretion whether a job is considered to be ‘community’ focused and therefore can reject a job request.
- Pay As You Go Adverts are £75 each
- Purchase three Adverts for £185
- Annual Job Pass (unlimited community vacancies) for £850 per year
- Our members can advertise jobs for free if they are relevant to the community sector
Key Facts required to post your vacancy
- Organisation name (in full)
- Website link to where full job details are, i.e. vacancy page of organisation’s website
- Job title
- Hours (full or part-time)
- Contract (fixed term/contract, permanent or temporary)
- Job location (town, home-working or hybrid)
- Date advert goes live
- Closing date for job seekers
- Contact details for job vacancies. (Name, email, telephone, job title, organisation if different to above)
Please note this information will not be visible on the Community Jobs Board but for quality assurance and financial reasons, is mandatory before we can upload a job